Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Craig's Birthday

Craig's Birthday was back on March 6th. We had a great weekend! I suprised him with a flight tour of Charleston. He was shocked! I had already worked it out with the pilot to allow Craig to fly part of the time. It was amazing! I'm not going to lie, I was holding on for dear life. When the pilot let Craig take over the plane, I think he forgot it wasn't the F-18. Haha! He settled in and we had such a smooth hour tour of the islands, The Citadel, downtown Charleston, and the ocean. What a beautiful way to explore God's creation. It was so neat to fly with Craig and to see him use one of the many talent's God has blessed him with. It's a memory we will never forget.

I will post pictures soon!

After the flight, we went to a resturant on the water. Thayer and Ashleigh Paxton, and Joe Burns were there to suprise Craig. He was once again in shock! He had no clue about the dinner plans.

We a great day we had celebrating his last year in his 20's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting

Followers