For the past month I've been trying to find more balance in my life. I noticed that I feel more rested. One thing Craig and I've been doing is being more intentional with our time. Whether that's exercising, relaxing, cooking dinner, working, or spending time together. I'm more rested than I've been in a long time.
Exercise: I've found that if I don't stress myself out with the fact that I need to go to the gym everyday, and do a work-out DVD at home, I actually get better results. I'm not spending so much time gathering all my stuff to take to the gym, and the time it takes to get there. The time I have I'm putting into my getting a good workout at home. This allows me to maximize my at home time with Craig while getting my workout.
Be intentional with your time, and notice where you invest that time. Craig and I have been doing this for about a month, and it's amazing what it has done for our health and marriage.
Note: I'm no longer on Facebook. Why? It's an intentional time killer - a distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
No comments:
Post a Comment