I'm embracing the vintage style of our home by buying items that date way back which I love! Mom is in town helping me finish up the house. We've been doing some consignment/thrift store shopping along with hitting up the local market for fresh organic produce! We also found plants 50% off and made a magical back yard out of what used to be a jungle. HA! Enjoy!
I bought this vintage piece at the Citadel Women's Club yard sale 2 weeks ago...$15. I found the vintage baskets at Tuesday Mornings for $4.99 each. I will paint it this summer and have a fabulous place to put keys and such when we aren't using them.
This cute trunk is going at the foot of our bed for storage. Mom bought it for me at a place we found called Addie's Attic Consignment. Paid about $15 for the treasure!
Brie decided she wanted "IN" on the fun!
What's for dinner...Dill Potato Salad...some of the beautiful produce we found at the local outdoor market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
No comments:
Post a Comment