A lot has gone on the past 2 months. I've been working extremely hard on my Mary Kay business and loving every minute. I injured my hip flexor and quad over a month ago and haven't been able to run. I did however incorporate some running back into my walking this week. I have been doing Hot Yoga which has helped immensely with the healing process. Between the yoga and receiving treatment 3-4 days a week, I'm finally on the up swing. Sadly, my orthopedic doctor isn't optimistic about me doing the marathon. He says I should do one in the Spring. We will see!
Today I wanted to share my gratitude:
Because of my MK business I"m on the recruiting trail with my husband. It's been an amazing adventure thus far, and I know it's only going to get better. God's love is never failing. I've been stretched outside my comfort zone and faced with trials, but His strength has taken me through it all. It's with a thankful heart that I give Him praise for this business and the opportunity to travel with Craig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
No comments:
Post a Comment