I truly believe that we enjoyed taking our "Honeymoon" now more than we would've when we first got married. We appreciated the time together more than when we first got married. We had a blast! We are thankful the Lord allowed us the opportunity and safe travels to and from St. Croix.
We hiked 2 miles each way to the Tide Pools.
Downtown USVI St. Croix
This tree was outside our hut.
Craig opened a coconut with a rock.
This place is the best food I've ever had! It needs to be on Food Network.
"Stumpy" - he was a blind dog that had so much energy and loved life that he tried to follow us back to the resort by his since of smell. He was so excited to smell us! I would've brought him back if I could've.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
No comments:
Post a Comment