Mom and I have spent each day this week working hard and playing hard. We have organized the house, hung window treatments, planted flowers, and the list goes on. In the afternoon's we have explored Mt. Pleasant, John's Island, James Island, West Ashley, and who knows where else. I love getting lost exploring new places because you never know what buried treasure you will find. Below are pictures from today's treasure...
1960's vintage Owl I found at an antique store...$7
I found this little treasure for $3 at the Habitat Restore... the lady at the counter said, "Looks like you are going to do some experimenting." I said, "No, I'm going to use it to put my Mary Kay make-up brushes in." Love it!
Antique rake before... (I bought 3 of them for $10.)
Rake after...Necklace and bracelet hanger...Yes Please!
Vintage Linen white bed spread...$24
Our bed all put together.
2.99 for each panel at the Goodwill for our window treatments.
Antique distressed Aqua and White dresser.
Basket's from KMart for storage under the dresser.
The one piece I have been looking for every where and when I found it you would've thought I had found gold. A vintage shadow box that I will hang over my vanity and put my jewelry in. YES!
Vintage Owl I paid $3 for at Goodwill. Love him! I started getting into owl's last summer.
Brie wanted in on the photo OP.
Bo
She is a DIVA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Voting
No comments:
Post a Comment